IABC Columbus is part of a global network of professionals committed to improving organizational effectiveness through strategic communications.
Benefits of Joining IABC
As a member of IABC Columbus, you’ll have the opportunity to access a wide array of resources, including:
- A network of communicators that begins right here in Central Ohio and extends 16,000 strong in 80 countries.
- Professional development programs, volunteer activities and other events to keep you plugged into your local community.
- Local and international job listings through the IABC Job Centre.
- IABC International publications such as Communications World magazine and CW Bulletin, which provide information on current communication issues and business trends.
- The IABC International website, www.iabc.com, its membership directory, online library and MyComm, a communication planning tool created by Cisco Systems.
- IABC’s MemberSpeak, an electronic bulletin board located at www.iabc.com.
- Member discounts on IABC International programs, webinars, publications, templates and other tools.
IABC Columbus is Looking for Volunteers!
Want to expand your network, have access to resources, or learn a new skill. Become part of diverse and fun group with a passion for continuing professional development and advancement in the field of communications. We want to hear from you!
Please contact Tracey Young, Vice President of Membership at email@firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a member?
Join IABC’s worldwide community of communication professionals and gain access to unparalleled guidance, skills development, networks and job opportunities. For more information on membership, please go to IABC National’s website: https://www.iabc.com/membership/why-join/